Who we are:
Rose Charities Canada is a registered, non-profit organization with the Canada Revenue Agency, registration number: 859442303RR0001. We are Canadian volunteers who want to make a difference to world poverty. Rose Charities Canada is a member of the Rose Charities International Network.
What we do:
We raise money, resources and personnel to support Rose Charities projects that have strong local leadership and dedicated volunteers in communities around the world. We work with them as they find their own solutions to the problems of poverty.
What makes us unique:
- We have low overhead costs because our committed volunteers donate their services.
- We have a lot of flexibility to support new initiatives.
- We are part of the Rose International Network which helps each group support each other and their projects.
- We support projects developed by local communities.
What you can do
- Become Informed: learn about the issues affecting the poorest communities in the world.
- Donate: Help us support local initiatives by making a donation.
- Volunteer: Assist us with fundraising and other activities.